11/10/2004

Now Playing: Weezer - I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams

been busy, relatively speaking. I'm trying REALLY hard to keep busy!!! Trying to get out of this sophomore slump really takes effort, and such.

Done:

* Hired as a volunteer for ASPB
* Became an ally for LGBT
* Applied for work ... everywhere, hoping to land the RESNET job
* Had Mushy over at UCR.. god I missed seeing you!
* Got an A in two midterms.. what the fuck is going on?!
* thought, written, and thought some more... this is never good

Want to do:

* Hang out with Blair
* Get hired NOW NOW NOW
* meet more lovely people
* destroy >;O
* be witty, charming, and utterly sexy

Will be doing for sure:

* Party tomorrowwwww hahahaha. IT WILL BE AMAZING
* Nothing on thursday, at all
* Seeing Mina friday, I hope
* Set up appointments with BOTH Susan Ortega and Alfredo Figueroa. Oh yeah.. I will be so much more powerful and better than you
* Getting to know more staffies!

What I never wanna see/hear again:

* Mexi-emo
* Double Brown
* which immediately leads to NO BRYAN hahaha
* naked drunks
* "you look azn when youre high"

Sigh:

* I really, really wanna just.. be with you forever

ok enough. bye fellas. Oh and Matt Young.. wtf? Where the hell are you? I swear, this year is already taking me everywhere, and absolutely nowhere.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Luis. As I said in that IM, I'm at my mom and stepdad's house in Moreno Valley. Call me, you hot, sexy piece of ass.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot. If it wasn't already blatantly obvious, that last comment (and this one, of course) was made by one Mr. Matthew Robert Young. I don't know of any other way to get in touch with you since I lost your phone number and I believe you no longer live in the same place anyway. If you want to reach me, my e-mail is xmattyoungx@yahoo.com (which I think you knew) and the phone number is (951)779-9897. Try (951)966-2424 if no one answers. It sucks that we weren't able to talk for a while since I didn't have internet access, but I miss you, mi amigo. I really do. You're one of a kind. Drop me a line anytime if you feel so inclined.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home