11/04/2004

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - The Prize Fighter

Things will pick up steam as they did yesterday, I swear it. Things to come in the super soon future:

Death Cab for Cutie concert TOMORROW, you jealous fucks
Party somewhere Friday, with MICHELLE PHAN and my buddys up in teh UCR
Maybe sleep saturday.. I dunno
and I really wanna throw in Blair/Habib/Joey/Izzy/the girls in there somewhere too ^_^

ahhh. Bought TWO Velvet Teen albums today. I am so sexay and dumb, lol

Once I get out of a situation.. someone else falls into one. Sorry there tush. Hell, I'm not even out of mine. Misery loves company, so come over already! You too Rach, stay strong. And nic.. you r0x0r me bad

k bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Ena Nic said...

did he just put r0x0r and my name in the same sentence?!



i am baffled.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home