11/21/2004

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - A Captive Audience

the storm is getting more intense around here, as the thunder starts to clap around the city. And here I am at almost 3am.. still thinking about how the hell I can manage to make these next few days the turning points for my bad month. Make or break time woohoo

either I get massively happy and content with my life, or I become angry at my ineptitude to get what I fucking want. ahhhh storm weather

and a new wallpaper to literally, and metaphorically, show just what's going on in my life. This song rocks so hard man, soooo hard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wind knocked down this huge bush that's in our yardin between the fence and the house, and now our front door's blocked off. I didn't expect that.

It's nice to have some rain, but it could stand to be a little warmer. The California weather is supposed to be sunny and warm my frozen Illinois soul. If I wanted to wear a sweater, I could have stayed there.

Then again, maybe I just need to gain some mass for warmth. I'm so skinny now that the cold seeps right through my skin and into my bones. Fatten me up with some of your Sexay Semen, LuLu. ;)

-Matt

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home