11/23/2004

Now Playing: Ozma - Game Over

November 22, 2004 will go down in infamy

*Bombed psych 11 midterm.. with only one person [Ismael] finishing: -
*Hanging out with Misty and her bf Brandon.. making intense social progress: +++

and.. the day is half over. You best hope it goes well.

- 12.47pm

*Lunch with Bryan and horrid, horrid Jerry Springer: +
*Jenny talking the insanity out of me before I go ballistic: ++

- 1.55pm

*Met with Blair, found place to watch movie, very little in terms of conversation and light atmosphere..: -------------

- 7.45pm

goddamn this day has to end.

*Blair calls, acts very.. strange, I criticise him, and we plan to finish our papers later tonight: +++++

- 8.43pm

*Blair calls again, deciding to retire from school and sell used cars. I like him :) and apparently, we're still going to meet up to finish these dreaded papers: ++++++

whether or not we do.. I'm not too pissy if we don't. I'm.. collected

- 12.07am

* We end up not working together due to... well.. someone's laziness, heh. But ti bothers me not the way I thought it would. In fact.. it was okay. We finish our essays at 3am, and slowly wither and die. There WILL BE other days, there will. I hate yet.. love life, at 3.43am.

- 3.43am

I guess today wasn't the true ender of my slump. But it actually did alot to help me get there. Thanks you guys :) now I can die~

now.. more musicing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home