11/21/2004

Now Playing: Death Cab for Cutie - We Looked like Giants

Well, tomorrow is make or break time.

Alot rests on tomorrow, for myself. Definitely not healthy to do it, but it HAS to be done.

If I get through tomorrow successfully, then life will be great. The slump will be lifted, fo sho. If I can.. just.. BECOME THIS WITTY CHARMING MACHINE and have it work, then dude, all my other problems will be infinitely easier to deal with.

This coming week will be good. It has to. Seeing old friends back home, all of whom have their own things going on, will be great no matter what. I just hope we're not all too different a people to still reach that level of intimacy that has served us so well, so well.

Wish me luck guys. And I'll wish all the luck for you too. Off into the abyss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home