10/18/2004

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - Naked Girl

I hope you guys like the new template. It took me a while, and after a few years, I definitely needed a change of scenery.

I remember telling that to myself once high school was over. How I needed a change in scenery. It turns out I was both right and wrong. This still-new environment at the lovely UC Riverside has given me a chance to do alot of things I wish I had the gusto to do back in high school. I met a hot girl in class and we are SO gonna study date. Actually, I've made quite a few hot friends.. but damn I'm going on a tangent!

More than ever before, I'm gonna go loose and try out everything. everything. It's about time we all break out of our routines more than ever before dont you think? And what better time than now! It's make and break time fellas. See ya on the other side

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

thanks for the comment. you're awesome because you like the velvet teen too.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

hey matt, when you hover on the text to the left, it becomes easier to read. You don't really need to read any of it anyway if it's hard to read for you bro :)

I'm glad you like it tho, I appreciate it lots

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home