10/28/2004

Now Playing: my song, yo

Feeling better.

I went to Pentland Hills today, and damn did that take me back. It was so sad.. I swear people were throwing cd players at me

Anywayz yeah, I went to go study some history with my new friend Blair. What actually happened was, we pretended* to study, when in reality we were all messing around preparing for G building's Halloween Hall entry. Man do I miss the whole dorm thing.. apartments here depress me =[. They had a GREAT hall thing, including hormonal zombies and my dead girlfriend.

I had a great great time though dead girlfriend or not, and afterwards Blair played some guitar for me. Goddamn! The kid is impressive. I was like in awe sitting on his bed. I'd have to fucking sing my ass off to impress the man =\. But yeah! Meeting new people fucking rocks. I think he's the coolest dude I've met this year. It's time for new things and people and everything. And here is my pseudo-artsy photo of Blair in action:



Highlander.. please hire me.. and someone get me some fucking vodka! It's been like.. a week. hahaha. Damnit, so much is going through my head and I have no way to get rid of it.. blast it all. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home