10/09/2004

Now Playing:

last night, Joey Bryan and I joined a part of the UCR crew and took a trip to Chapman University, somewhere in the OC. It was meant to be a little sociasl gathering with Jen's friends Katie and Michelle, but it kinda turned into ... I dunno. Joey wanted to drink everyone wanted to drink, so everyone but Bryan did hehe. Ugh - never EVER have Malibu Rum. ever. Same for Rain Vodka. yeah let's not get into that one.

Anyway, having not really drank in a while, both Joseph and I had an extreme low tolerance, so we were floored as a few of us got together to play Jenga. JenGa!! hahaha such a horrible game! But it was fun because well we sucked. After a while, everyone sat down together to watch Sixteen Candles, and eventually we got tired of the booza and left. Thanks for driving 3 obnoxious guys back home Bryan

Good times. Got to see some of my Grand Marc girls [Meghann <33], Habub, my OC friends, and spend some quality time with Joey, which we haven't really done since school started officially. Definitely a nice evening.. until we got home to play XMen Legends for HOURS.

Who am I kidding? It was soooooo great. Buy me an xbox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home