10/08/2004

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - The Most Beautiful Things

so why don't people go out and do what they want to do? If you wanted bloddy satisfaction with yourself and your life, aren't you supposed to go out and do that for yourself? I know why people don't..

..because they have the eyes and opinions of their peers, constantly watching their moves, their motives, at an everready pace to judge. I mean, I do it all the time. I refrain from doing alot of things I enjoy in front of people, because I hate the looks, the ''why are you doing this'', and how it really shouldn;t matter what others think, as long as youre content.

You know, it isn't even other people that stop us from doing what we want with ourselves. It's us, and the fear we create and consume when we consider what our peers will think when we act upon our impulses.

Goddamnit I'm going to go run amok in Riverside. Let's see who backs up who now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home