10/20/2004

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - Cautioners

I guess today was my turn to feel like shit.

I thiought rain and I were like best friends yo.. but it turns out that after the amazing pleasure I get from walking and running and sitting and standing in the rain.. it depresses me

I am not typically pissy, or upset, like I have been all morning today. Wind howling, rain soaking me, I thought I'd be havin the best day of the week. I even told Ismael I felt today would be awesome, and I said this at 8am!! Boy I was wrong. I'm so unhappy right now. It's what comes with the territory of being sexually, emotionally, and spiritually frustrated.

I [oooh 4 paragraphs in a row that start with I] am going to explode soon, if this weather doesn't let up, and I realize that this is just a bad day amongst all the good ones I usually have. Blast you to hell emotion sickness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home