10/25/2004

Now Playing: hehe

Caspain Can Wait, sometimes. But not me

When you feel like ughhhhhhhh... life is too much, it's too heavy too full of shit you have no idea the meaning of.. chillax. I try to envision my life in a panoramic view. I start by looking up. Slowly the scene moves higher and higher.. I see myself as this small figure in a large room. The large room is part of a long hall, which is the top of one apartment building, off the main streets to the University of California, Riverside. On the other side.. you are right there. How amazing. We're like ants man

Life IS a game of The Sims, don't you get it? TRIVIALIZE THE DRAMA YOU FUCKS! In the end, we're little figures that talk jibberish and have the wants and needs that we could never explain even if we wanted to.

Oh, and I love talking to Jenny Ewald. Even online. This weekend definitely ended the week in a muh better note than I was in earlier. Hopefully I don't slide back down like that anytime soon. Life is someone playing Sims, and I'm just one of the created losers that speaks something totally incomprehensible.

So now, I'm going to open my eyes reeeeally wide and try to remember that. Nothing has to be heartbreaking or difficult or whateverthefuck. Nothing man. There is always the third person view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home