10/08/2004

Now Playing: Emiliana Torrini - Merman

On the way back to the apartment today, I heard this snippet of a conversation a girl was having over the fone. She was upset. "How could you even think of doing this to me?"

What she said made me think of everything that has possibly gone wrong between friends in my experiences. I wonder, was she really that surprised? Was I when things happened to me? As humans we are capable of doing great things, both good and bad.

I mean, I've had my high school graduation put in hiatus because I wouldn't give up pictures [haha Matt ;D], my journal stolen and passed around like cheap booze, heart broken soul exhausted..

should she really be that shocked that even those we break bread with can break our backs? Goddamn! It makes me feel mad at myself for not being more outraged, for both her and myself.. if we saw what were to happen to us in the future, would we be just as mad at it when it actually happened than if we had no clue what was going to occur?

How dare you even think of doing this to me ... it's ike we don't know one another very well sometimes. This is such a great day for this kind of thinking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home