9/18/2004

Now Playing: ringtones!!!!!!!!! bahahaha

Alright!!!! Luis finally has himself a cellular fone. Yep, after everyone and their 7 yr old sibling got one, it was my turn. Here's the handsome devil himself, to be named soon:



ahhh =). ALright, now I need some favors around here.. and due to the importance of the fone and the following , this is cross-posted [we know what that means..]

I got me some awesome ringtones these past um, two days. I actually don't know how, but yeah. My ringtone for most calls is one of my favorite songs ever!

Anyway, I want you guys [and gals]' numbers, if I don't have them already. Also, just cuz I feel like sharing the love, choose a ringtone for yourself! For whenever you call. Choose between:

Crazy Chicken [exactly what it implies..]
The Pink Panther Theme [badass]
Aqueous Transmission, by Incubus
Way Away, by Yellowcard
Bohemian Rhapsody, by Queen
Toxic, by Britney Spears [this HAS to be Jesse's at least]
Bittersweet Symphony, by The Verve
Same Direction, by Hoobastank
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Part I, by The Flaming Lips

and hey if you don't care for any of them.. I can always use the classy shit the fone came with beforehand. So help me out!!!!

ah.. and I'll give you my number if you ask for it =). thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home