9/04/2004

Now Playing: Gold-Lust: From the WWF Anthology

Well.. that was an eventful couple of days. ^_^ I'm back home haha, after spending a couple days in my new Riverside apartment. It's pretty swank. Got to have some fun with Jesse and the crew the first night, and by the next morning we were dyin of depression, considering we really do have NOTHING to decorate our place with. Looks like Ikea has to become a reality and not a saying, in the VERY near future. It's so nice to be with the gang again! Even if our places look deserted and empty. For now my friends, for now. Half of us aren't even back yet!

Anyway... how the sad part comes. :-/ With two weeks left before I return to UCR, tragedy has struck me deep. My aunt.. the insane one..

..she wants the car back. And now it's gone.. =( Let's take a trip down memory lane, and one last look, at the Chihuahua Mobile.





Come pick me up then =/ again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home