9/08/2004

Now Playing: The Flaming Lips - All We Have Is Now

yesterday was the.. highlight.. of everything summer was meant to be. I was in such a .. state of euphoria, that I will remember for as long as I can. Which means until tomorrow, so I'm writing of it now 8-). I do not remember ever being so toasted without the added influence of alcohol, it was amazing.

In many ways, hanging out with Matt yesterday was a blatant change of the times. At least that's what it felt like. Here we were, post-modern little runts going up and down Los Angeles, clearly on one of our last days to hang out before school starts, and all of it became clear as we sat in the car for... ever. EVERYTHING made sense. Life made sense. Goddamnit. I ant to feel like that again. It may or may not have been the reggae music doing this to me =[. I am never going to forget yesterday.

Today, Brighton called me and read me a letter she wrote me.. and it was the GREATEST letter, becuse she didn't attemt to impress with fancy words or psycho jargon we all know I fall for. She was simply honest. I have never been complimented the way she did to me. I think talking about it kind of takes away from its importance, it was THAT meaningful. ahhh. =) SO - because of this recent series of eevnts, I have decided.

Luis wants to write, man. You know that infamous ''angry letter'' excersize psychologists usually plant on their patients? They do it for a reason; because it WORKS. So I locked myself in the bathroom and wrote wrote wrote with such PASSION and WRECKLESS emotion that I can seriously tell you.. I feel anew. I don't like to talk about things from the past that still bother me to this day; it used to make me feel like I was never moving on completely. But not anymore! Mother fuckers just TRY ME now. hahahah. such the best week already. Thanks you guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home