8/03/2004

Now Playing: Something Corporate - Fall

what??? Go to hell, you bastard. If nothing else I hate being the constant butt of old, retarded jokes. Go to hell

Anyway - this really small [really sudden] rise in anger kind of reminded me - I haven't done anything but chill with ma boys and girls. I thought I'd be mad at myself for not putting myself to doing something more productive, but nah. I'm more mad that the past is something you can't ever re-make, or put behind completely. Damn you stuuuupid fool, making my day sour. Leave me alone - isn't that what you wanted for yourself?

oohhhh >.< I'm sorry.. I hate when I let bad people influence my behavior like this. I just need a good talking to, I guess. don't listen to LOSERS, LUIS. It really is hard to listen to yourself sometimes. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home