8/10/2004

Now Playing: Prince - When Doves Cry

this is the best song ever. No joke

I had a serious case of the Mondays, man. :-/ What a total downer. The worst part of my whole day was my transmission dying on me. UUUGGGHHH. THAT is what I get for accepting a car for free from a shady aunt whom doesn't really like me. damn this world. ALso I got home WAY too late from work to call Matt back [on Glen's fone..]. Blab. On the bright side, on the way to EBGames I was with the kids in the car, when all of a sudden I hear "LUUIIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!" I freak out and I turn over to see that it was Molly and Pinki!!! KRAZY! That made my day man. Hope they had a good time in Irvine. Ahh I miss seeing them everyday. But yeah, earlier the rebel and I went to the Coinstar like the mexicans we are and we made $110! We used 40 on the little brother, as his birthday is tomorrow. Tomorrow! He's going to be 15, and that really frightens me. And next tuesday it's going to be my turn.. I fear turning old and lonely.

This is what it sounds like.. when doves cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home