8/06/2004

Now Playing: Hoobastank - Remember Me?

thought I'd chime in today with some stuff ;D. Today goes down in lj [no, not livejournal] history as the day I lost my driving innocence. Make your own conclusions on that one fellas

This is the first week I haven't hung out with anyone, so far. It's a change, kinda weird.. but my best thinking always happens when I'm alone. I know summer is still in it's full GLORIOUS swing, but I've collected myself enough to feedback on what's been going on. It was about time I did something more than get high and drive and sleep, no? Oh, and Molly you've already seen this. haha

It's been a summer of definite conclusions. Everybody says oh, it was a summer of growth etc etc.. and maybe it has been, but that's not the be-all conclusion to these past few weeks. I've done alot of good thinking as I've worked, as I've seen my old friends, and had time to myself.

I realized that life is the best gift we could ever be given, and for a good portion of my life I think I spent it trying to figure out, why THIS happens, why THAT had to occur, really thinking too much about things that just brought me down.

This summer, I've gotten to reconnect with Matt the most from my high school buddies, and I'm so glad for the chance to bond again. There are some friendships you just never expected to go back to and feel so good about again.. and you'll always be pleasantly surprised somewhere. I have such a great time! It's like making up for lost time.. and I don't mean college time. Summer's been amazing because out of those I HAVE gotten to see.. it's been the greatest times for me. Countless stories [and pictures duh] which makes me so glad I haven't been wrecking it all for myself, worrying about this or that not being what I want it to be.

I realized I can't be in every group and know everyone and be friends with everyone I like, and that.. that's okay. Noone asked me to spread myself thin. I'm supposed to enjoy those around me and hopefully they can enjoy being with me.

There are DEFINITELY people I haven't kept in touch with, which I regret.. but am I to feel horrible about it? We're all building our lives and futures right now.. and I hardly see anyone going out of their way to catch up with ol louie! hahaha. And that's cool man. I'd LOVE to see so many people. But time and effort can always be made.

I used to feel like if I didn't do all these things and worry all the time, that everyone would BE a waste of time. Apparently, I was wrong. Things just kind of work out in the end, and you'll never know when, or how i'll get there.. it just does. Our inability to guess ahead into our futures is probably the biggest blessing in disguise, because knowing what's to happen sucks.

I'm at this place where everything is good. Life can always get better, and worse. I'm happy KRAZY!! I have been for a long time. I guess I should've said something, or whatever. Luis is totally cool dude, and I probably needed to type something like this out for me to notice.

So much more to say but my fingers are hurting haha.. guess you'll have to get the rest out of me some other time. Summer's only half over folks, let's make magic happen :P. My god that was corny.

I guess I was wrong; I'm no Summertime Killer. But it SOUNDS SO COOL! Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home