8/13/2004

Now Playing: Guns N Roses - Sweet Child of Mine

today's the 13th, right? Goddamn. Around this time last year I suffered a case of the tattered heart. And I guess I still am.

4 days left before I'm... oh whatever. I'm really tired. I don't even know why since today I laid on my ass and did NOTHING and enjoyed it.

With noone around to see today I fixed up le car with my dad, so I guess I'm back on the road soon. I'm not in the best mood as of this evening.. something's bothering me. oh well so anyway, there are a few things left for me to do to conclude this ... fascinating summer time. The "Summer of Retribution" as some people heard me call it. With that noted, Luis has a pen somewhere, so I'm gonna go use it. We've run out of weed!!!!! Someone please save us all. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home