7/12/2004

Now Playing: Our Lady Peace - Bring Back the Sun

=/

I had a nightmare which woke me up this morning right before 7am.

I can't believe how dreams work man. Somehow, someway, dreams pull you into this world where even the places you've come to fear the most appear without asking you to revisit. All the old voices were there, as if I had heard them just yesterday. The faces.. dude, I thought that after so long, you wouldn't really know what an old face looked like SO well.

My heart took a plunge and I could feel myself get tense when I saw you walk up to me and pretend like nothing had happened. =[ The oddacity man. It was intense. Guess this means I can't stall on this stuff anymore.. and I need to finish it off before another dream like that wakes me up and refuses to leave me alone. Sorry for the Roel-esque vagueness folks. I guess it's more fun for all of you to hypothesize, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home