7/28/2004

Now Playing: Luis Bacalov - Summertime Killer

I am the summertime killer.

Yesterday was another cool day, as Matt called to come join me at Roel's house to do... absolutely nothing.. as he arrived, he told me he brought along a SURPRISE~ for me, which really wasn't much of one, as it was the oneonone elusive GLEN BAE! As we went off to Roel's house to take care of it [in my own words], we saw that Dan Lee was there, doing a much better job than I ever would've.

We all pretty much did nothing but eat, watch tv, and play games until Dan left, to which more stuff was done, including an eternal Naruto-gamefest and Glen scowering the nearest computer for... things Scariest thing EVER was being in the car with Matt as we drove to Roel's from a munchie pit stop. He looks in the nearview mirror and is all ''dude that guy is tail-gating us." I was all "uh maybe he'll go away once he turn" but he DIDNT so we kinda paniced and froze once he got to the driveway, where the guy was parked right behind us... :-(^#%@#

turns out Dan was trying to scare the piss out of us, or something.

It was a good time, and you bet I'll be lounging around Roel's place while he's gone hahaha. I'm a terrible friend. But really all I'll do is clean his pool.. and sleep.. and swim in mentioned pool.. and yeah

Onto why I'm the summertime killer.

I'm the having a great GREAT time spending my days with Matt and the people, really just enjoying our company. However. Colour me absurd [get your crayons ready], but I think I'm killing it all. Like.. I've realized all I do on my free time is nothing; while not necessarily atypical of a summer bum, I wanna do something more productive. When was the last time I called anyone? Or the last time I wrote something coherent and theraputic for myself? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I WENT KRAZY AND TRIED TO GET GLEN TO SEE ME BY OURSELVES?

Far too long folks. Help me out here.. I'm becoming a mellow [good], complacent [bad] and tired [eh] guy. I have alot of stuff I wanna do before this summer is over.. before I kill the rest of it off.

Don't get me wrong.. this is the best summer I've ever had. You know what.. I should let my best friends know that, too. I apologize for not doing much of anything. But really, shouldn't I be apologizing to myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home