7/08/2004

Now Playing: Dashboard Confessional - Shirts and Gloves

The Surreal Life 2 is rerunning on vh1 right now. This show has got to be the most amaaaaazing show I have seen in a while. It's soooo bad.. how can anyone NOT SEE IT?!?

so yeah, as summer progresses, summer becomes much more ... eventful [never a bad thing]

Glen Bae called me on Tuesday. and I went R@E@#&#@ cuz I thought omg.. good but then I got totally surprised and yeah, JENNY! Totally came outta nowheres and is back for two weeks! Brought a huge smile to my face x]. We all hung out like old times, took pics of ... Jenny, Jenny Jenny, and feeet, went to the mall, then went to Mateo's house, where I got to meet Jake [awesome dog] and then Friedman joined us for some Mario Kart action. Awesome day Tuesday was. Wait.. it was Tuesday right guys? 00;

anyways yeah. The bad tan continued this week as I actually BURNT the back of my neck. owwwwww =[ damn sun rays. I'm applying Aloe Vera like a motherfucker and it won't go away. Damn skin shedding

Probably the most subject Luis has been thinking about is this Glen thing. Yes, I have seen this man a few times this summer already [tho, I don't know at ALL how this man feels about it]. I presume that the fact that we had not spoken since January must have had a strain on our buddy-ness... along with a few other things. bah.

Being as blunt as I'm willing to go: GLENNNNNNNNNNNN. I have alot I wanna tell you dude. Like... really. The saddest thing to me is that we can hang out in groups and all I wanna do is be buddy buddy like before, but obviously, we need a chat before we can go there again. Give me my chat, man. I need it. We both do. I'd be so willing to write to you.. but I get the horrid feeling in my stomach that you'd show that around to people. and this feeling sucks. So GLEN!! If you're gonna work on your own schedule and accomodate me at some point in time; go ahead. But make it soon. This could be the best possible time to do something about this.. stuff. Color me a hypocrite but.. Idon'twannadiscussitonlinebutIfeltlikeyouwouldn'treturnmycallsoranythingifIdidnotputthishurrforyoutoread. yep. The ball is in your court and I'm just gonna let you do what you want with it man. I mean realy what other position do you/have I put me in. errh

Remind me not to put myself out there so much for people. It really does make one seem a little desperate, ne? Who do I sound like now ;D bye fellers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home