7/11/2004

Now Playing: 112 in my head.. saaaavveee meeeee

wuddup gangstas. Today was koooool.

I went all the way to Studio City to kick it with Matthew today, and it was all good 8-). After both being amazing and sucking horridly at video games, Mateo and I stuffed ourselves with some sushi and went up to his room to see *ahem* BATTLE ROYALE. Yep the best movie ever. I really wish I could clean Matt's room. We were just getting started when Jenny[~~~!!] joined us, and viciously protested our watching the film.

After a little coersion and half the kids dead in the movie, off we went to Carney's. Today was very old skool, lemme tell ya. While I had huge nostalgia trips about who I was with and where we were, Matt proved to have the worst. memory. ever. Man. So we got our food after Jenny and I decided we should rumble, we uh.. saw Schneider of allll people eating with his family [I assume], so we scrammed outta there as obnoxiously as we could. Jenny's driving skills = amazing

Anyways ya, Jenny gave me her famous speech she and her cult/group does to pump themselves up, and after I recovered we went upstairs with Jake [best dog EVER] to see us some Dane Cook. I have a man-crush on that man. I did not know anyone but me knew of the guy but I guess I was wrong! :D Once we were laughed out, I was finally let into the secret society of "oOOOOOOoooHHH NnoOOoooOOOO!!!!" - ugh. We were saying that crap while we played Mario Kart the whooole time. *death* It's like we're not normal, or something. Jenny took me home, and we sang.. yep, and it was krazy and I can never ever listen to half of those songs again. They were from like 1998.

On a small introspective note, today was the first time Matt, Jenny and I had hung out, just us three, like we used to[~!], since like.. the first semester of 12th grade. I really missed it x], and while I know Luis in the equation Matt+Jenny can only = cockblock hahahaha.. it was still the nicest of times.

Now.. someone burn all of Jenny's 112 songs. UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home