6/05/2004

Now Playing: Queen - You're My Best Friend

from the desk of Luis Teran...



this is to the Birthday Girl, the wild child, and one of the best friends, Jennifer Ewald. This ones for you, kid.

I first met Jenny back in 2001, at the start of our 11th grade year. That's right.. I met Jenny when she was a stunt double for mops around the world:



Always one to make people laugh, she went from Jenny to Flemmy in a flash. We became real close friends. phy-sics!!!! Here she is as Avril Lavigne, or something:



Jenny's a what they call ''balla-balla''. Her boyfriend is my best friend Matthew.



They make me feel weird with their lovey-dovey stuff sometimes, but that's probably due to how happy they make me feel. Who doesn't want such a great relationship right? I'd be their sidekick anyday :)

Jenny is a woman of many talents. She is a critical thinker:



a heavyweight drinker:



and a camera-hog:



andddd manages to find herself a great group of friends:



but most importantly, to me, she is one of the best things I've come across. For a while, I got split from my core group of friends from high school, and that subsequent summer lacked them hardcore, I lacked them hardcore.. until one day Jenny and I talked and it was then that I realized I made a friend for life. You know you have something really geniune and good when you can go from friends, to not friends, to even closer friends afterwards. Jenny's been there for my awkward high school phase of emotional problems, and things I still refuse to talk about.. and I couldn't think of anymore better to have been there with me.



even if she's a dangerous driver.

SO jenny, Happy Birthday. Hopefully flem, we'll all reunite once more during New Years, in what would be our 3rd New Years all together in a row, to celebrate yet another year of great times. I'll be seeing you soon.



<33's and other terms of plutonic affection -

Luis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home