6/15/2004

Now Playing: The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes

top concerns as the summer begins.. on this dark June 15, 2004:

* I started my summer job today. I ditched the idea of working for the LA Times again and went for working at a construction company. Man how mexican of me. hahaha goddamn this bad sense of humor. I am already 3 shades of brown I never thought I could be. Luis needs sunscreen like a mofucker.

* I Miss Brighton Lynscot Kimbel. sooooooooo much. Tears my heart into pieces. If LUIS had a car I'd drive you wherever the fuck you wanted. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

* I've become somewhat of a bastard. Introspecting today while putting up tiles for a pool, I realized I've become someone people can't push around like before. I remember my UCR people being like ''omg ur so mean now'', but really I'm just as rude and crass as anyone else now. People may not like it but it sucked being too polite and nice most of the time. woot woot for extroversion~

* Hunting someone down isn't the funnest thing in the world when everyone's telling you not to do it. Eh well

* So.. I had this weird ass dream where I was sitting in this alleyway, and Daniel Friedman passes by im a limo with two really hot girls. I wish I had a dream thinger book to explain it.

* Who's up for a Battle Royale movie night??? ME!!! I'll watch it alone in my bed if I must. Same for Devdas. and anything else. I've seen wayyyyy too many movis this year; it's a bad habit to kick. ok bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home