6/06/2004

Now Playing: Modest Mouse - The Good Times Are Killing Me

So all day yesterday I got to spend my time with my love.. my bright one

and yeah, it was the best time I've had since... well since I saw her last time :]. I think the greatest times in the world are the simplest, and it was proven true yesterday. After taking lots of pictures of one another looking emo, I made food for her!!! We both attacked Matt about jew power, got a call from Friedman, left Jenny a message, and stuff. SO we were off to the movies. Glen avoided her call cuz it was from my house hahaha. Better luck next time. The bus never fucken came [proving AGAIN that we both need cars], so we walked as we usually do, up Winnetka to our theater.

Saw Troy [well again.. and boy were you mad at me huh Brighton!], and we took the greatest walk back home EVER. It was 11.30pm, just me and Brighton, walking down with the moon a gorgeous yellow, that looked like an eggman. We spent the time telling each other about our top 5 desires. It was ao amazing. I should write about it [even though Brighton says to NEVER WRITE AGAIN] ahahaha. I love that girl, and I'm so glad she was with me.

We got home after a stop at my 7-11, and we sat in my living room watching Kill Bill, a classic in our collection. Around 1.30 her dad came to the door, and for the 3rd time that day I was told that her brother would be going to UCR next quarter... god I have the worst memory for small talk. All I know is that I had the best day ever, and when she goes up to see me for my last week of finals.. I won't remember specifics, but I'll remember what an amazing time I always have with her. Man.. someone stop my mushfest. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home