6/17/2004

Now Playing: Hoobastank - Let It Out [now a favorite]

work was alright. That tan is slowly evening itself out. woohoo! Money time soon $$$$

I thought of the weirdest thing today. I don't know why but I kept thinking about codenames and nicknames etc, probably due to too muh Kill Billing. Anyway, the other day rachel called me an emo kid in denial, so Matt proceeded to codename me ''emo''. Retarded I know, cuz I'm both not in denial nor am I that emotional at this point in time. eh

anyway yeah. I keep thinking of all the names we've allll given each other throughout the years. You know which I'm talking about too. Some a little too mean or personal to put here in the blog, but you get my drift. How dumb of us!!! Methinks we're all past the point of using codenames when trying to talk about somebody. Or at least I am.. anyway. I'm seeing Mink tomorrow after a year or so. Then onto Fortunate and if my dad lets me, I'm driving over to the Bay to see if I can get me some retribution. Mush of course, is in the schedule too. And Bright one. man I give up... too many nicknames and shit, I've proven my point as to how dumb we all sound sometimes. ^_^ bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home