6/21/2004

Now Playing: Ennio Morricone - L'Arena

amazing song.

You know, ever since I started this blog, every summer it passes has been radically different.

Like.. every summer I've spent with a different group of people, doing a different line of work, taking care of different things... and I'm sick of it.

I wanna see my old friends again. And, without someone telling me I can't. I know things aren't really ''as usual'' with anyone, but CMON! It's summertime! Isn't it time we got reaquainted?

For some reason all I wanna do it stop worrying about oh.. man I need to talk to these people and just see my old friends again. See where they've been since I last saw them. I'm more than a little bitter at the fact that because of other people's grudges against any of my actions, I can't see everyone I wanna see. Fuck that crap dude. I wanna see Matt! and Slackers! NIC! MOLLY! JEN! ARIEL! I wanna see Meg.. and Glen.. and call me krazy but just ONCE I wanna hang out with Friedman, one on one, and see how that goes. In fact I kind of want one on one time with a lot of people. Throughout this past year it's been all about the big groups, the cliques.. and I'm tired out from that.

But you know what, out of all the great people I wanna see.. I think the most catching up I need to do is with Matthew. Because really, we haven't really hung out like we used to since well... 12th grade. I'd like to change that this summer.

Goddamnit.. I didn't mean to let myself go on a rant like that. Oh well.. I meant all of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home