5/30/2004

Now Playing: Matthew's IM box flashing

so. Speaking from experience, I just wanna say that you better be careful when you decide to get yourself more than one internet ''blog'' or sorts. You're fucken dumb if you aren't smart about it.

see, Luis got him a blog, an lj, and a xanga. Not too retarded, right? Wrong.

* Blog will stay with me forever.. and it serves its purpose as my pseudo-catharsis mechanism.
* LJ is to keep up with the rest of the universe and post silly quizzy junk.. much more fun and light on the mind than a blog
* Xanga... wtf was I thinking??!

I know there must be folks out there with all three, probably using one and then another to hide out and be all private and shit. OoOHH SECRET BLOG LOLOL!!~ man give me a break. If that's why you sign up for multiple shit than get a life. Noone even wants to read more than what you already say in ONE of those damn things! I think we all may have gone through this secret blog phase or whatever, and it's dumb. just dumb. Want privacy? Get yourself a pen and paper. Wait... no.. nevermind there. I guess I'm just trying to say that mulptile blogs are dumb if you use them for the same shit.. an that secret or private shit is dumb too, because NOTHING is private when it comes to the internet. ahh.. I feel so much better.

2 weeks and counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home