5/28/2004

Now Playing: Le Mario Karte'

So replace Joey with Habib and off we were on a fabulous journey to get Luis home to his woman.. ok his sick little sister. haha. We stopped at Diamond Bar to Bryan's house, which was... amazing.. omg... it was att hat point that Ismale and I feared for the sirens to go off ''MEXICAN ALERT!! MEXICAN ALERT!! CODE BROWN CODE BROWN!!'' but it was a great thing. We all ate at In N Out afterwards, where Bryan and I briefly bonded over how every asian boy is immensly depressed.. man that was fucken histerical. But anyway, with Habib leading the way with the map, we finally arrive to my palace/2 bedroom shack, play some Mario Kart, and now my princes in shining old rusted green car armor are probably back at UCR, waiting for me to bring back the fair princess Brighton, whom.. won't be there til after this coming week. hahaha. Sorry for the constant middle ages references, I just watched Shrek again. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home