5/16/2004

Now Playing: Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Wicked Little Town [Hedwig]

weekend was pretty nice. Or is. oooh pretty sunsets every fucken day make me love this place.

So today I learned that one action you do can potentially define you for the rest of your life. Achilles is famous for dragging Hector from Troy to the sea. Homer is famous for writing the Iliad and the Odyssey. Apparently anything else about your character doesn't matter; cuz once people define you, that's all you could ever be.. and only God knows how to escape that kind of pigeon-holing. I mean we know little else about people except for what everyone else says, until we do our own investigating. I bet nobody really knows that Achilles almost drowned in the River Styx, or that Homer was homosexual.

But hey, whatever tells a better story is what people are gonna use when talking about you, right? right. fuckers.

What about me then, if I coud be so narcissistic to ask about myself? I think I'm pigeon-holed by even the dearest of friends.. something I'm never going to like. But whatever.. I thank Him for giving me the gift of being versatile. Joey calls it having a mold; I just call it being well-rounded. haha. Man.. 3 weeks to go til my first year of college is over, and I'm STILL slightly bothered by shit that should've been dead a long time ago. Damn pigeon-holers. Sunset it out again tonight.. like right now, so off I go. Check out my last sunset pic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home