5/02/2004

Now Playing: Evanescence - Listen to the Rain

I have a lot of plan for the coming week [hopefully going through with all of them].. most exciting of all SEEING MOLLY!!!! man.. can't wait.

I've entered this phase in my life where I'm doing alot of tweaking to my life - mental, social and whathaveyou. I've scurred myself and those around me before with this stuff.. but this time around it isn't something THAT drastic. I mean now, I know who to ignore, who to embrace, without questioning my actions all that often anymore. I feel good 8-). It's like that one famous quote..

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I,
I took the road less traveled by
and that has made all the difference."
-Robert Frost


.. and here's to another 20,000 hits. THANKS ALOT YOU GUYS!!!!!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home