4/10/2004

Now Playing: The weekend crew watching Frighteners

I was feeling pretty low for a while until I had this great time talking to Jenny on the fone. Man..

I've been dealing with separation problems. By that.. I mean, I hate separating my college life and people from my other friends. I really really find it difficult to not be able to see Matt, Jenny, etc like I used to. Sometime it feels like I have to work really had to make sure our bonds are still strong and.. alive

but once again Jenny proves me wrong. ;-) well ok, she doesn't prove me wrong she just makes me feel a whole lot better about everything. Jenny! By being the amazing person you are you have made me finally come to the realization I needed..

I need to stop seeing things as ''this life and that one'' and instead, see things as... one life with various extentions. Man the day you meet all my Riverside people.. total insanity man. Apparently I really need to have lots of tact for trying to .. bring former relationships back to life. Nothing's ever simple.. but with people like Flem here with me in spirit, I can do this. Am I right?

ewaldogeraldo: woot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home