4/03/2004

Now Playing: The Postal Service - There's Never Enough Time

I've been sick since Wednesday, and I still feel like gunk.

But my Riverside people are makin' me feel all squishy and loved =). Thanks for calling guys!! That was awesome. Totally appreciated so thxxxx to Ash, Christina, Marco and JOSEPH!! hahaahaha cough COUGH damnit. yay

um.. I just notticed that it's been about two years, exactly, since I start this thing. Man this is only going to make me take longer to do anything.. thinking about stuff sucks when all it does is slow you down.

Being bedridden sucks, but it's given me time to sort my head out. Yeah it usually takes milleniums for me to do such things, but ehh. I'm slowly gonna get back on track mentally and instead of being mad at myself for being lazy.. I'm gonna rid myself of this sloth complex. Just... gimme more time. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home