4/19/2004

Now Playing: Our Lady Peace - Are You Sad

after one of the most odd weekends of my life.. I decided to embark on my silent mission of revenge. The one who recieve my wrath? Myself..

I sat my ass down last night around 5 to type up my 8 page term paper on Petrarch for World Lit class. I finished it in 2 hours and I was like whaaatttt?????????? yeah! Apparently leaving distractions behind does help productivity! ^_^ I have one essay left to go, and I hope I can do it the same way I did with this one.. ahhh I hadn't written an essay I liked that much in a long, long time.

I've been lazy up the butt. But I think it's about over. I have a VERY important letter to write. I have alot to write on for my own sake. And apparently, I have to gain a measure on vengeance on Ismael and Joey, whom have pulled a coup against my side of the room >.< I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

that said.. who else really fucking loved Kill Bill Vol.2? It was fucking amazing. I mean... dahhh $@#%^& difficulty eloquating feelings of love for it. Totally blown away by it. It, along with Vol.1, make for one of the greatest films ever made. No joke. Ash and I couldn't stop going omigoood... !! haha ok. Too early to be up. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home