4/07/2004

Now Playing: Our Lady Peace - 4am

never let me drink on a school night again. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS:

ok so remind me to NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING drink on a tuesday with Joey and Christina again.... ever. Althiugij//.. oit
s beeen so much fun/ Ash is amazing. Ismael is all irritated. And BRIGHTON CALL ME BACK =[ and to everyone... it ISN'T the alcohjol; but I miss you guys so much =[... sigh


yeah, you bet your ass I got sentimental as fuuuuck 8-)!!! hahaha. I had my first hangover.. which is odd, because I drink, but I've never had one before.. eh. Throwing up at 5am is the worst feeling ever. Anyway, I really apologize to those who saw me act like hell. Although apparently I'm amazing when intoxicated..

But yeah. I've come to conclusion #1, on this the 7th of April. Which I'll definitely write about too..

You - will never be as happy as you want to be. Why? Because you go about life the wrooong way. Anyway shower time! I smell of flaming jesus. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home