4/14/2004

Now Playing: Juanes - Es Por Ti

I'm not stupid, stupid.

I went downtown to the Mission Inn this morning with my cuz and it was so... awesome. It's like one of those old skool fancy cutesy yay places you take someone on a special occasion. Too bad we didn't stay longer cuz I had to peeeeee haha. Being on the buses hurr in Riverside reminded me of home [cuz cmon.. that's how I get around if no car is in sight]. HUGE ROADTRIP HOME THIS FRIDAY!!! we're invading teh valley.. not that invading such a place is a big deal x]. I can't wait to go home. 2 school days makes for a very lazy.. lazy luis, and I'd like to couch potato at home for a change.

I'm almost done with this really cool project I'm working on for class, and the only thing keeping me from finishing it is my lack of wanting to finish it.. ughh. I have alot of junk to do [gee haven't I said THAT before] =/. I guess it's time to go to the library with Joey again, because my building is usually the worst place to get any actual work done. woot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home