4/25/2004

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - The Most Beautiful Things

I think I just had the nicest weekend since like ... that other really good last weekend :D.

I mean, I got to go somewhere fun with Ash and her group, I got to see the preciouz Nicole, got to talk to Ismael for a while and I FINALLY got to talk to my Brighton!!!!! ahhhhhh. So now it becomes apparent, more than ever..

that near or far, I have the coolest people ever as friends. I mean.. I have Matthew at Davis, Flemsky at SLO, Bright one at Berk, Nic at SC.. and that's only the beginning. I have the greatest people at Uc-err too! I mean.. don't you see it for yourself? Why get down on how far away people are, when they'll still be there when the time comes. I'm done worrying myself that distance will kill my relationships. I can't help it.. I'm stupid and stuff. I think I'm done mourning this stupid distance issue. What else can you really ask for but friends that'll be there til forever and ever?

hmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home