4/13/2004

Now Playing: Hoobastank - Let It Out

As I came back from the mail and bumped into my huge family here and we started talking about recent times, a few things became quite clear to me. Thank goodness too.. for starters:

There are some people that are detrimental to my health, mental health. I've done what I can as tactfully as possible to eliminate these people out of my life, and make sure I NEVER give them the reaction they want from me [the reaction being *a* reaction, period]. Some folks will never be worth my time again.. and I may sound really harsh by saying such a thing, but .. some folks deserve that kind of treatment. I don't need bad people in my life or any attempting to sabotage my otherwise fruitful friendships. I'm gonna ignore you, forget what you meant to me, ALWAYS remember what you did to me, and last but not least.. I'll always keep in mind what a horrible, selfish, BAD person you are. And really I'll only do this to weed out the trash out of my system Darwin-style, where in the end I'll give the best I have to those who actually deserve the love and attention coming to them. It's taken me going through a whole array of different relationships to know what's best and what's not for me.

Man.. that Revenge and Forgiveness seminar is awesome 8-) and I GOT THE IV! hahahaha good shit.. time to go write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home