4/22/2004

Now Playing: Dashboard Confessional - A Plain Morning

Today my building did more bonding than ever. We played Assassins and damn.. it just got us all going like krazy. Methnks I'm going to write about it cuz it was really cool.

I'm feeling really... weird. I've had an eh couple of weeks, and I guess I'm taking out my inner frustrations on the folks around me. Sucks cuz I do this whenever things are bleh ;P. I dunno.. I've gotten used to not talking about what's onmy mind anymore, and maybe that's kicking my ass. Lack of vent or whathaveyou is only doing to me what it used to do.. ticking time bomb. Someone keep me in check here! I can't implode or it'll get nasty..

this song is seriously the greatest song since like... that other song. good nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home