4/29/2004

Now Playing: Dashboard Confessional - The Best Deceptions

skool is going by pretty good. A's, hookah drugs and slipping out of class with your RA is always pretty good.

Tonight Ashley, Maria and I joined our favorite TA Juan at his house for dinner. Man.. what a great time! See, me and my crew have one of the worst senses of humor ever [ask Jenny.. she knows]. You know you have a serious problem when you get your TA on this whole deal. We couldn't stop laughing ahhh.. it was a real nice time. He's 34! He's become like.. one of my first genuine ''adult'' friends - something very weird cuz I'm a very age-ist person. Teachers from the past don't really count cuz man.. I never got to go to dinner with Linn! Our relationship [as kool as it was] was all based around school. SO it was more like a mentor relationship that a friendship.. or whatever

but yeah. I'm definitely on an upswing from where I was a few days ago. Still lazy and still troubled with some stupid stuff .. but who the fuck isn't allowed to do that lately? Everything hurr is just about .. right. It's that krazy stuff far away that's giving me my space-out periods. Oh well it's time to ... think and pretend to sleep while in reality Joey and I stay awake for hours to be girly. bye

PS Brighton I heart you like fucking insanity and I'll call u tomorrowwww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home