3/18/2004

Now Playing: Yasunori Mitsuda - Frozen Flame

Final 2 in less than 8 hours. Blub I really should be asleep but none of us here really believe in that myth they call ''rest''.

I'ts already weird how half the populus here at UCR is gone. Just today Greg, Joey, Jen and Habib went amscray. I'm not used to this having-the-room-to-myself thing!!! >.< Ash is gone tomorrow, and eventually it'll just be me and Marco.. and that worries me GREATLY ._. But yeah. I think we've all slowly grown attached to each other around here, and it's showing. We all make our plans together, we poke fun at each other, we enjoy ignoring folks together.. damn. We really are one odd insane and deranged family! hahaha.

Alot has been bugging me lately. Like... intense disturbance. I wonder why too, when if you actually saw me, I'd look just as fine with everything as usual. I think it has to do with the fact that.. lately, this blog hasn't been a great emotional outlet for me. I haven't felt 'cleansed' or had a cathartic experience through this thing in a long time. It's like I've found this peace I craved for so long.. and now all I can do is enjoy it. This may sound like a good thing but it can suck!! I'll do great things with these great people every single day and at the end.. I won't feel the need to write about it and figure it out, like I used to. I guess there's not much to figure out when you're happy..

The things is.. as happy as I am.. something, and I don't know what the fuck it is, is keeping me from greater heights. Man.. how the hell do I figure this one out. =/ Whatever, now Marco has come in the room and it's off to stalling-from-study land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home