3/12/2004

Now Playing: Silverchair - Emotion Sickness

nothing like an amazing old song to get you up in the morning.

A few sad things happened yesterday, out of nowhere and I took it as a sign to re-evaluate what's going on. I got to this one question and I'm stuck without an answer.. what do you do when someone dies?

Do you drop your grudges? Do you suffer in silence? Whenever I've lost someone like that all I can do is erase any bitterness from my heart and wish things could have been different. I mean... what can you do for yourSELF when someone passes away? I really should have taken the philosophy Death class next quarter. I really don't know where to go with this, and all I know is that I don't feel all that great about it.

And man, to finish yesterday off with a bang.. I believe that the saddest thing in the world, is to pass by somebody you once knew so well.. and noone gives up a reaction. Talk about denial to the past. I was just like.. so that's how it's gonna be for the rest of our lives. Or until one of us isn't here anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home