3/12/2004

Now Playing: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge

so yeah... Habib and I got them high for their first time. omG rememeber!!! When Glen Matt and I we did it with Jenny at her first time. oh man good times. I miss them. Gosh I'm blabbing sorry. But yeah, DUDE there's this super secret secret place we did it at... god I love this place.. soo many secrets =X=X. But anyway. It was great times. No it IS great times! Let's see. Ashley is in her building probably. Greg left a while ago. God know where Jesse is.. Charlie is fucking his girlfriend in the next room, Joey is doing something hahahehe. Habib is like dead now, asleep, and Christina and Marco are sooo messed up that they can't get off of each other. I swear they remind me of ... hehe Matt and Jenny!!! yay oh and Ismael is home. good good stuff. We don't need anyone else mother fuckaas.

Anyway. Things here cuoldn't get much better. Oh my god I have 2 mother fucking stalkers. It's this girl and guy and they both look at me during psych. *shudder* I'm scurred. Anyway, yeah hell yeah I'm gonna write mre, and blog more, and I'll be even better than ever!!! But first I need to stop blabbing hurr =)

I hate having to edit my intoxicated entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home