3/15/2004

Now Playing: Our Lady Peace - Is Anybody Home?

ONE FINAL DONE!!!! Man I'm gonna really miss that psych class. The professor molesting me [mentally of course], my stalker constantly glaring, the mindless hours spent trying to figure out what a neuron was.. such good times gone :'(. uh actually good riddance. ONE FINAL DONE!!!! But yeah this week is still going way too slow and it's bugging me already >:0. Not that we don't have our fun, but I'm really missing all the bastards from home.. er I mean friends <33. Oh, so I got taped and recorded singing.. and yeah I sounded like a dying turkey or a whiny hyena.. or something HORRIBLE. I was like.. maybe it was the song I was singing? Or the fact that I was in the shower and don't usually give a damn what I sound like. Regardless, it's been proven that I can only sing like... 3 songs on tune, and I should finally give in to the masses and accept that I just could'nt be an American Idol *weeps*

obOe2damaX: learn from this
obOe2damaX: never sing again
Thee seXay onE: hey so
Thee seXay onE: i dont at all see where this ''being an asshole'' thing of yours is coming from
Thee seXay onE: youre never a jerk...
Thee seXay onE: ...
obOe2damaX: haha
obOe2damaX: i don't either
Thee seXay onE: who the hell would ever say that youre acting like one??Q??Q?Q
Thee seXay onE: CUZ I DONT SEE IT EVER
Thee seXay onE: >:0
obOe2damaX: are you really mad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home