3/07/2004

Now Playing: Nicole's rendition of "Only Hope"

I have too much to talk, write and think about and yet I can't even BEGIN to start. It sucks =[ I don;t know why I've become such a slack off for this thing. I love writing.. but it seems like I'm always hesitant to do it lately. Total fucking furstration over this. *&@%

You ave NO idea how much has happened lately. Nor how amazing some things have been for me. I guess I'd have to backtrack alot to even feel slightly satisfied with my writing. Bah. I won't even touch my precious new journal.. and yet every single time something that catches my attention happens, I say I'll write on it but it just never happens. Mother fucking writer's block.. or laziness.. or ineptitude. You know what this means, of course...

pretty soon I'll have to go and make a huge ass post that noone will read, and it'll scroll my page off the charts. AND EVEN THEN I WON'T FEEL GOOD! ^%@#&*#^%@ On a much lighter les self-hating note.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROEL BONAYON! 20-fucking-years old. oh my GOD. hearts <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home