3/22/2004

Now Playing: Nick Lachey - This I Swear

Pit stop for a quick blog. I know we all eventually get deathly bored doin nothing, so I've decided to pull out some links for everyone.

Friendster - I've noticced that a few of you still haven't caught onto this disgustingly HUGE phenomenon. C'mon.. peer pressure!! *waves hands*

DeviantArt - my old deviantart account!@! hahahaha check out deviantart for some awesome stuff by some awesome people. They really do have ANY and EVERYthing graphic you'd ever want. Find lissa through my deviantwatch!!

Listen-To - you see that text on the bottom right of my blog that displays what song is currently playing on my winamp? Well yeah, it's amazing. It keeps track of what you listen to, in what order, when, and how many times.. God I love it. Check it out

Ranma Perfect Edition - This one's mostly for my anime buddys. Man.. nostalgia :'( and yes, it's still my favorite anime of all time. =)

BollyWHAT? - If you're a good friend of mine, you know I'm one of the hindi film groupies from Paden's 6th period last year. Wanna learn all the cool stuff we didn't understand from all those movies? Go hurr

Planet Family Guy - this one's just for Jenny. yay

and finally..

The Similarity Test - just cuz I like seeing who the hell I match up against. :D

I know boredom can really kill sometimes.. so try to avoid it by doing SOMETHING, ya hurr? hahaha. Time for a nap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home