3/20/2004

Now Playing: Incubus - 11am

ahhhh I'm finally done with finals =)=)=)=) sweet jesus thank God. Spring Break is officially on. It's gonna be great. So many things to do! So many people to see :DDD and so much sleep to catch up on! Dude the relief is here.. it's time to mellow out like the poser-stoner I am.

Kinda sad how my college life seems to be splitting from my regular social life. I gotta try to keep everything in check here, but it's not that simple. I'm actually gonna miss everyone here! We made one huge unstable but fun clique here at UC Riverside.. and to just not see everyone is a little weird. But same thing goes for all my old buddies throughout the states. I wish I could bring it all together somehow.. splitting into pieces was never something I was good at dealing with. so EVERYONE ENJOY YOURSELVES! June will be here super soon.. isn't that insane?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home