3/25/2004

Now Playing: Dashboard Confessional - Remember to Breathe

your favorite song =)

alright, so I can't really think of a more enjoyable day than today at the moment. INCREDIBLE!! I have a ton of pics from it, all of which you'll probably see here sooner or later. Brighton wakes up way late and makes it to my place, and we hang out for a while, enough to give her her Valentine's/Birthday present. We make a slow, slow, and not-fast walk up to Nordhoff and Winnetka, where we .. indulge in illegal festivities. Hey, it's been a while since we get together :D. When it came to going over that enormous bridge to the Northridge Mall, the stupid weed set in and we got all giggly and paranoid like two lost little stoners.

We arrive at the mall, and the countdown began. You know the countdown - the countdown to see how long it takes to see someone from Cleveland. =/ yeah, it didn't even take 3 minutes for [hold onto something Matthew] NOEL~! to rush us from behind and attack Brighton and I. Total unexpected situation there.. but yeah. So after a few awkward minutes of 'oh, we go to college..' we scram to the theatres. Of course we just so happen to bump into Jose Rodriguez right there.. and at this point all I can think is these people NEVER GO AWAY. Brigton puts on her OMG I LOVE U! thing while I get tickets to Dawn of the Dead. Yeah.. for the second time ;-)

Brighton had ACID TRIPS I swear, while the movie was playing. I knew it was amazing, but this woman... Brighton, you're a sucker 8-). Afterwards I assume the role of ''boy that the girl takes to shops and asks opinions for when they don't really care for my opinions'' [phew] and boy that was blah. hahaha. I love Brighton cuz all we really need to do is talk and we have the time of our lives =). This leads to the inevitable walk back, in pitch black evil Reseda/Winnetka territory. woohoo! We head to Baskin Robbins right by my house, and.. yeah. Kuanna remember him guys?? Kuanna Jackson [middle school] works there. And I didn't really recognize him until he asked me if I went to Sutter. And ahhhh it was weird but nice. He goes to Pierce too. This is when I realize that maybe living in the valley forever isn't the greatest idea.

We get outts there and NOT EVEN 2 SECONDS and I bump into Dee, whom also went to middle school with me. We were also buddies back in the day.. you know, the evil luis wannabe hardcore gangster days. oy vey that was such a sad thing. I stopped talking to alot of people once the latter half of 11th grade came in.. and she'd be one of them. It made me feel bad. Brighton gets the munchies [well, she'd had them for a while] and we go eat at a Mexican joint nearby. I swear.. I love hearing her talk :D. Whever we were, we just kept it cool and .. she'es one of those rare individuals that I don't feel the need to fill up the conversation with. Comfort in silence. GAH amazing. Anyway.. we get to my place, she starts talkin to her date for tomorrow [hehe friedman!!!] and she gets all caca on me, trying to play Sims, when she gets picked up. I swear.. we both need cars in the worst possible way.

In the meantime.. I'll take all the walks I have to =). Reminds me to put up the pics someday, eh? And the video.. or scratch that. No video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home