2/10/2004

Now Playing: The Postal Service - Sleeping In

Don't wake me I plan on sleeping..

There's something tragic and really sad when you sit down and realize that some things are over and done. No more. Still [and Matt doooonnntt get on my case for this], I wish Enza had decided to stay and talk about everything. But hey.. some things aren't supposed to last. When I say that though, it's kinda hard to believe.. because we all think deep inside that if we tried hard enough, we could have anything we wanted for as long as we wanted. She came in the room and asked to talk and I was... calm. I didn't explode when damnit Luis! You had all the right to.. but I didn't.

I looked at her in the eye, and all I could think about was the summer. The rides in the car. The talks. The friendship.. and I guess now it's something I'm supposed to put behind and talk about in the past tense. I hate when I have to do that man. I don't understand - some tell me to finally go berkserk about this HUGE invasion of privacy, but around here, I'm told to pretend that didn't happen, because my suite needs their peace too. Man.. if I would've let out everything I was going insane over.. maybe things would be different.

But I guess that's something I should put in the ''what if'' category. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home